Military Records

Separation Papers / DD214s
If you have lost or misplaced your separation papers / DD214, it is possible we may have a copy on file in the office for you. Our offices stores thousands of Schuyler County veterans’ records from WWII to present. If we don’t have it here, we can help you obtain a copy from the National Personnel Records Center.