Clerk E-Mail: Clerk@nyvillageofodessa.com
Follow the Village on Facebook to get the latest happenings!
The Village of Odessa Mission Statement
Our mission is first and foremost to serve the citizens and visitors of Odessa. We work for you. To provide residents, visitors and the business community with the highest quality municipal services in an efficient, courteous manner.
To enhance the quality of life through planning and visionary leadership. To provide a safe, livable, and sustainable community for our present and future citizens.
We value leadership, innovation, creativity, and initiative. We strive to be fair, friendly, and helpful. We stress excellence, integrity, accountability, and honesty. We recognize our most valuable resource, Our people and businesses.
300 East Main Street
Odessa, NY 14869
Village Board Meetings 3rd Monday each month at 6:30pm
Official Mayoral Priorities:
1. Safety for all employees and OFD volunteers
2. Morale and positive working environment for all employees and OFD Volunteers
3. Financial/Operational Stability, Accountability and Transparency
4. Clean Water Solution
5. Waste Water Treatment System
6. Revitalization of Main Street
7. Economic Courtship
a. Bring businesses to Odessa
b. Increase homes via developers on vacant land-increase housing availability
c. Increase B&B Opportunities in the Village
8. Odessa Museum
9. Develop a museum of Grain and Lumber Mills along with the History of Odessa.
Mon, Thur, Fri: 8:00 am - 1 pm
Tue: 1-6 pm
Village Board Meetings:
3rd Monday of the month at 6:30pm